For advising and campus resources, please see below:
College Dean’s Office Information
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences - information for new students.
- College of Biological Sciences - information for new first-year and transfer students.
- College of Engineering - information for new students.
- College of Letters and Science - information for new students.
Placement exams are required before students register for the following courses:
- Foreign language
Transfer Students: There are no scheduled times for placement exams during Orientation. In some situations, transfer students may need to take a placement exam to start the introductory level of a subject (i.e. mathematics, chemistry, or a foreign language). Please visit the websites listed below for more information
There will be a scheduled time for certain foreign language placement exams on Day 2 of each First-Year program.
All students should visit the following websites for the most up to date information:
- Math Placement Exam
- Chemistry Placement Exam
- Foreign Language Placement Exam
- The Analytical Writing Placement Exam
- English Language Placement Exam (ELPE) (for International and domestic students who speak a language other than English)
Resources for Course Registration
Refer to the following sites to assist you with the process:
- Schedule Builder - use this site to identify open courses, enroll in classes, adjust your class schedule, view and print your class schedule, change your address, and much more. Students will be prompted to enter their Kerberos Login and Passphrase.
- Online General Catalog – locate class descriptions and major program requirements.
- Final Exam Schedule - review the final exam schedule for all classes.