Bring a government issued (state or federal) photo ID to check-in!
When: 7:30 AM
Where: Wall Hall Main Lounge in the Tercero Residence Hall Area.
See the Travel and Parking Information page for directions.
Failure to check-in to Orientation or to cancel your reservation prior to two days in advance of your registered program will result in a full program charge as outlined in our policies and fees.
Materials distributed at Check-in for registered participants:
- Name Badge
- Orientation Materials
- Each student will receive one set of Orientation Materials
- Each family is issued one set of Orientation Materials, regardless of the number of participants registered
- Additional materials are not available for distribution or purchase
- Parking Permit (if needed)
Other tasks to complete during Check-In:
- Collect Aggie ID Card. See Pre-Orientation tasks
- Place parking permit on vehicle's dashboard (if needed)
- Visit the Resource Fair to talk with representatives from campus departments
Check-Out and Program Conclusion
There are no steps for checking out of Transfer Orientation. The student program will conclude approximately 6:00 p.m. at the end of course registration. The family program will also conclude approximately 6:00 p.m.