The second part of your orientation experience!
Aggie Advising will provide you the academic advising support you need to prepare for course schedule planning and registration. By completing Aggie Advising you will:
- Effectively plan and register for a full Fall quarter schedule
- Register for a schedule that is appropriate for the Fall quarter
- Understand how to access academic advising
- Be aware of your academic advisor's role in supporting your success
- Be knowledgeable about department/college specific resources and strategies for success
All students will receive an individual appointment with a UC Davis advisor in addition to supplemental advising resources provided by your college after completing Aggie 101. Some departments may require additional advising such as the University Honors Program, the Educational Opportunity Program, or Athletics. It is critical to actively check your UC Davis email account for specific information about Advising. The cost of Aggie Advising is included in your Orientation fee. See our Policies and Fees page for more details.
Accessing Aggie Advising
You must complete Aggie 101 in order to move on to Aggie Advising. If you are experiencing challenges accessing Aggie 101, please contact the Orientation office. You will find instructions to sign up and prepare for Aggie Advising within Aggie 101.
All questions about Aggie Advising including scheduling and preparing for appointments should be directed to your individual college.
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (firstname.lastname@example.org; 530-752-0108)
- College of Biological Sciences (email@example.com; 530-752-0410)
- College of Engineering (firstname.lastname@example.org; 530-752-1979)
- College of Letters and Science (email@example.com; 530-752-0392
Your Aggie Advising experience will provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand and prepare for the course registration process.
All new students will receive a Pass 1 Appointment (course registration time) from the Office of the University Registrar. For a look at what your registration week will look at, visit the Registration Calendar. Your specific appointment is available once you log in to Schedule Builder with your UC Davis log in and pass phrase. More information about pass times and course registration can be found by viewing Aggie 101. See Dates and Deadlines for course registration dates by college.
During Course Registration, advisors in your college will be available to support you. More information will be sent to you by your individual college.
For technical help with your computing account, contact UC Davis IT Express at firstname.lastname@example.org or (539) 754-4357.
Once you've completed course registration, Aggie Orientation will be the final piece of your Orientation experience!