Save the Date!
Aggie Orientation: September 25-29
Aggie Orientation is a five day program that begins after Residence Hall move-in. You DO NOT need to register; Aggie Orientation is mandatory and all students are automatically signed up! The format of our program will take into account public health guidelines for the safety of our students.
By participating in Aggie Orientation, you will…
- Begin to build support networks with fellow Aggies that include new and current students, faculty, and staff.
- Become familiar with navigating our expansive campus to access relevant people and resources.
- Experience first-hand the academic rigors of UC Davis with the guidance of faculty.
- Be welcomed by college and major advisors essential to your academic success.
- Discover how you contribute to our diverse community.
You’ll be placed in a small group of students with a trained Orientation Leader who will be your guide throughout Aggie Orientation. If you will require an accommodation during Aggie Orientation, please see our accommodations page.
There are several events before Residence Hall move-in days designed to serve specific populations of students and their families. More information about these events will be coming soon.
- Veteran and Dependent Orientation
- First Generation/EOP Student and Family Welcome
Program Format Sample Schedule
Every group of students will have a unique and individualized schedule facilitated by your Orientation Leader. The program format will take into account public health guidelines and the safety of our students as related to COVID-19. Online programming is a possibility, so please consider this if submitting an accommodations request. A Sample Schedule will be posted soon.